Frequently Asked Questions
The early bird gets the worm! Not only are you about to get a season pass to some of the best skiing on Earth, but you can also get some great benefits too... if you buy early!
Purchasing your pass early ensures the lowest price of the season.
Learn more about Season Passes
Yes. You get the Advanced Lift Ticket rate when you have exceeded 7 days on your Epic 7-Day or 10 days at Vail or Beaver Creek on your Epic Local Pass.
Yes. You get six discounted lift tickets for your friends and family to use at our ski resorts. The discount varies throughout the ski season and you must be present to redeem the lift tickets, as the privilege is loaded onto your Season Pass. After you purchase your Season Pass you'll be sent an email prior to opening day with the instructions about the Ski-With-A-Friend ticket prices.
Or, visit our Ski With A Friend page for more information
All season pass holders are entitled to 6 Ski-with-a-Friend coupons. These tickets are automatically loaded onto your pass. Just take your guest(s) to the ticket window and present your pass to recieve the varying discount throughout the season. Visit Ski-with-a-Friend throughout the season to check on the rates for these SWAF tickets.
If you renewed your pass, continue to use your same pass from last season. Your pass will be activated the day full payment is received.
- Guests can stop by any season pass office (except A-Basin) to have a new pass printed for them
- Guests must bring a photo I.D to the the ticket office or they can call the Denver Ticket Office and one will be mailed to them
- Replacing a pass if free in person, and we may charge S&H if we have to mail it
Customer Service center, is open to take your phone calls from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM MDT Monday through Friday.
The remainder of the balance will be charged in mid-September on the same credit card you used for the down payment. The $49 down payment, as well as the balance, is non-refundable.
No, you will not receive a new pass. Continue to use your pass from the previous year. Your pass will be activated the day your pass is paid in full.
The 4 and Under Pass goes on-sale during the Labor Day weekend prior to the ski season. Children must be 4 years old at the time of purchase and will not be eligible if their 5th birthday falls before Labor Day weekend.
Children who are eligible and purchasing the 4 and Under for the first time must purchase in-person at a resort ticket office or a Front Range pass sales location.
Season Pass Information or call (970) 754-0005 for details.
No. We wanted to keep the Epic Season Pass as simple and straightforward as possible by making it unlimited, unrestricted, and the same price for all adults. Plus, the price still beats the regular Senior Full Pass price!
We do offer other Senior Passes:
Senior (70+) 10 Day Pass 16/17
This Senior (ages 70+) pass has no blackout dates and is valid for 10 days of access at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar and Arapahoe Basin during the 2016/2017 winter season.
Senior (65+) K/A/B Pass 16/17
This Senior (ages 65+) K/B/A Pass has unlimited access to Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe Basin during the 2016/2017 winter season.
Photo Upload Information:
Our pass and pack products require a photo of each pass holder. If you have had a pass for any past season, you may already have photo on file and do not need to upload a photo at this time. If you do not currently have a photo on file, you can upload your photo online. Log-in to your account for more information on how to upload a photo, check out our pass photo requirements. You can not replace an existing photo online at this time.
COMPLETE PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
• Image should be in .jpg format
• Photo must be a square image, rectangular images such as those taken on newer smart phones will not upload, please crop photo to be square
• 400 x 400 pixels
• The photo should show a clear, front view, full face of the guest
• The guest should be in normal attire, without hat or glasses
• The guest should have a natural expression, and eyes open and looking directly ahead
• The head of the person being photographed should not be tilted up, down or to the side
• There should be a strong definition between the face and background
• The head should be centered in the photo
• The head should cover about 50% of the area of the photoPlease call Customer Service at 970-754-0005 if you encounter any problems while uploading your photo(s)
That depends on your pass type! The Epic Pass has no restricted dates, but some passes have holiday restrictions. Explore all pass types and blackout dates in our pass finder.